Reason Why we collect some personal data?
What personal data do you collect?
- Your first and last names;
- Your registered home/office address;
- Your country of residence;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone numbers;
- Your nationality, especially for non-Nigerians;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (the number identifying your electronic device when accessing the internet);
- Full details of your education and working career;
- Your personal interests; and
- details of how you interact with the published Jobs website and Jobs app, and vacancies you might be interested in.
How does Recruitment NG collect these Information?
- registering as a user;
- posting material to the Jobs website (for example, your CV); and
- storing a copy of your CV and any other information you provide when you send it to a recruiter.
What do we do with Applicants’ personal data?
If you have not registered
- No information can be collected
- sending CVs to job recruiters;
- adding your CV to the searchable CV database (‘CV database’) ; and
- signing up for jobs by email (‘Email alerts’)
In these circumstances, we will store a copy of your CV, and any other information you provide, for no longer than we need.
If you have registered
- an individual account to send job applications from;
- the option to receive email alerts about relevant jobs through a CV-matching service and the Job match service; and
- the option to receive emails about offers and services from the Guardian or other organisations.
- a facility for recruiters to see your CV for specific roles you have applied for or that they believe you might be interested in;
- a private and secure area on the website to manage your job preferences and privacy settings and to update your CV and details;
- opting in to Job match emails;
- storing your CV on the Jobs website database; and
- a ‘public profile’ which anyone can see (you can hide your CV), including recruiters. This profile shows roles you are interested in, an idea of the salary you are looking for and your preferred location. Recruiters can find this profile through search engines, so do not include your name, contact details or any personal information in this section.
How do the different services available through the Jobs website use my data?
One-off job applications
Logged in – CV
Logged in – job applications
If you choose to share your CV or personal details with recruiters, we ask them not to hold your CV for longer than is necessary and not to use your CV for purposes other than recruitment.
Who Recruitment NG share information with
Any other organisations who access your information while providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your information and keep to data-protection and privacy laws which apply. We may also audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards. We may use service providers to help us run these sites (or services available on the sites), some of whom may be based outside the EEA.
Some of our webpages use ‘plug-ins’ from other organisations (such as the ‘Facebook Recommend’ function). These other organisations may use information about your visit to our websites on their pages. If you browse these pages while still also logged in to your account with us, information they collect may be connected to your account on their site. For more information on how these organisations use information, please read their privacy policies.
How do I delete or close my account with you?
To delete your account, use the ‘Delete’ button at the bottom of your account page when you have signed in to the Jobs website.
are a team of dedicated experts in investigative journalism poised to
uncover all financial crimes and job racketeering and other related
recruitment scam/fraud in Nigeria especially government jobs/recruitment.