Director, Medical and Community Services at the Management Sciences for Health
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director, Medical and Community Services
Job ID: 13-9203
Project/Program: P000 – Proposal
Reports To: Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director
- The Director of Medical and Community Services will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the service delivery (clinical and community) components of the program.
- With the guidance and support of the Chief of Party (COP), and Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), the Director of Medical and Community Services will lead the implementation of the program design to ensure quality service delivery consistent with the national and international standards and guidelines.
- S/he will be the technical lead in the use of program data for program improvement, and promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned.
- S/he will support all technical program staff and will manage any clinical and community related issues in the program.
Qualifications and Experience
- An advanced degree at the Master’s level or above in Public Health, Epidemiology, or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in the design and implementation of public health programs, specifically in the prevention, treatment, care, and support of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, HIV/TB, OVCs, MNCH and, health systems strengthening
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with senior-level colleagues, particularly interacting productively, proactively, and comfortably with government agencies, NGOs, private sector groups, USAID, PEPFAR, and other donor organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in program management and administration, and contract compliance. Experience with USAID projects is strongly preferred.
- Must have a proven track record of building teams and fostering collaboration in order to achieve goals, meet milestones, and produce high quality written qualitative, quantitative, and narrative deliverables. Familiarity with USAID regulations and administrative procedures in the implementation of donor assisted projects.
- Track record of strong commitment to sharing knowledge, documenting experiences, supporting creative initiatives, and sharing credit.
- Demonstrated strategic agility, diplomacy, conflict management, team building, written and oral communication, and negotiation skills.
- Professional level Fluency in English (oral and written) is required.
- Ability to travel within Nigeria.
L'Application Date De Clôture
Intéressés et qualifiés, les candidats devront:
Cliquez ici pour postuler en ligne