Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services) at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative – Cross River
Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services) at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative – Cross River is out now. Furthermore, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization. In like manner, they promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. Furthermore, AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
More details on Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services) at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative – Cross River
UNHCR, National Commission for Refugees Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI). Likewise, the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) are leading the refugee response effort in Nigeria. Furthermore, this is to ensure that Cameroonian refugees receive protection and assistance. In like manner, Response efforts are delivered under the overall leadership of the host government. Alongside the Refugee Coordination Model.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Vacancy: Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services)
Location: Ogoja, Cross River
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 2 Openings
- Firstly, Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services) will work closely with the Technical Officer.
- Furthermore, Both we provide technical support to primary and secondary health facilities.
- Similarly, provide high quality care and support to refugees and number of host communities
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Likewise, MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in clinical care.
- Similarly, sound understanding of humanitarian integrated health program delivery in resource const rained settings.
- Lstly, Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public health sector systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
L'Application Date De Clôture
3rd April, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume/CV. As a matter of facts, this will be done as a single MS Word
document to: ahni-PCTjobs@ahnigeria.org