Education Reporter Vacancy At University of North Carolina United States
Education Reporter Vacancy At University of North Carolina United States is on going. As a matter of facts, this is a free guide on how to apply for Education Reporter at UNC. Similarly, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.
Summary on Education Reporter Vacancy At UNC United States
- Firstly, Position Type Permanent Staff (EHRA NF)
- Department WUNC-FM-259000
- Furthermore, Working Title Education Reporter
- Appointment Type EHRA Non-FacultyPosition Posting Category Public Relations/Communications/Marketing
- Salary Range Dependent on Experience/Qualification
- Likewise, Full Time/Part Time? Full-Time Permanent
- Hours per Week 40
- Vacancy ID NF0003816
- Position ID 20011935
- Similarly, Posting Open Date 06/10/2019
- Application Deadline 07/07/2019
- Open Until Filled No
- Finally, Proposed Start Date 08/01/2019
This position is responsible for reporting including quick turnaround spot news, interviews, reporter debriefings, anchor wraps, online reports and well-researched feature reports. This position will cover daily news and/or a beat as assigned by the News Director.
Furthermore, A bachelor’s degree in journalism or a related field, with a master’s degree preferred
Qualifications and Experience
- Similarly, the Reporter will be an experienced journalist with strong communication skills.
- At least three years of experience as a journalist, preferably in a public radio newsroom
- Likewise, Experience as a host or producer for NPR news magazines preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Likewise, Creativity and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to plan and meet deadlines, working with materials from a variety of sources and collaborators
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues effectively and collaboratively
- A familiarity with North Carolina issues
- Finally, Experience with public radio or related not-for-profit fundraising
Equal Opportunity Employer
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.
Please include links to your journalism in your letter or resume.
- Firstly, Department Contact Information
- Department Contact Name and Title
- Similarly, Department Contact Telephone or Email
- Office of Human Resources Contact Information
- If you experience any problems accessing the system or have questions about the application process,
- Lastly, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (919) 843-2300 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Office of Human Resources will not be able to provide specific updates regarding position or application status.
Firstly, Applicant Documents
Similarly, Cover Letter
Curriculum Vitae / Resume
Furthermore, Optional Documents
Lastly, Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
* Please select the response below that describes your level of education that best or mostly closely satisfies the education requirements for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in any field/discipline
- Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in any field/discipline
Lastly, None of the above
How did you hear about this position?
(Open Ended Question)
How to Apply
Finally, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online