Digital News Producer Vacancy At University of North Carolina United States
Digital News Producer Vacancy At University of North Carolina United States is on going. As a matter of facts, this is a free guid on how to apply for Digital News Producer at UNC. Similarly, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.
Summary on Digital News Producer Vacancy At UNC United States
- Location:Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27517, United States
- Similarly, Position Type Permanent Staff (EHRA NF)
- Department WUNC-FM-259000
- Working Title Digital News Producer
- Appointment Type EHRA Non-Faculty
- Furthermore, Position Posting Category Public Relations/Communications/Marketing
- Salary Range Dependent on Experience/Qualification
- Full Time/Part Time? Full-Time Permanent
- Hours per Week 40
- Vacancy ID NF0003823
- Likewise, Position ID 20032944
- Posting Open Date 06/11/2019
- Application Deadline 07/10/2019
- Open Until Filled No
- Finally, Proposed Start Date 08/10/2019
Furthermore, the Digital News Producer creates news content on wunc.org and social media. The Digital News Producer will develop story ideas, research, conduct interviews and produce meaningful content for WUNC. Also, the Digital News Producer also edits digital content created by other WUNC reporters and producers.
A bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, communication, public policy, or related field.
At least three years of experience as a journalist and/or digital news producer required.
Qualifications and Experience
- The Digital News Producer will be an experienced news producer with strong reporting, production, editorial, and communication skills.
- Similarly, Experience at a listener-supported public radio station or network preferred.
- Experience with public radio or related not-for-profit fundraising preferred.
- Also, Demonstrated ability to plan and meet deadlines working with materials from a variety of sources and collaborators.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues effectively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Likewise, Creativity and initiative.
- Finally, A familiarity with North Carolina’s issues preferred.
Please include links to your journalism in your cover letter or resume.
- Firstly, Department Contact Information
- Department Contact Name and Title
- Similarly, Department Contact Telephone or Email
- Office of Human Resources Contact Information
- If you experience any problems accessing the system or have questions about the application process, please contact the Office of
- Finally, Human Resources at (919) 843-2300 or send an email to email@example.com
Please note: The Office of Human Resources will not be able to provide specific updates regarding position or application status.
- Firstly, Applicant Documents
- Required Documents
- Similarly, Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Likewise, Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Supplemental Questions
- Lastly, Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
* Please select the response below that describes your level of education that best or mostly closely satisfies the education requirements for this position.
- Firstly, Bachelor’s degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in any field/discipline
- Similarly, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in any field/discipline
- None of the above
- * How did you hear about this position?
- (Open Ended Question)
How to Apply
Finally, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online