Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Analyst
- The position is a key role within Nigeria an require a demonstration of strong competence in Business Analysis, Business Performance Reporting and Project Management in the area of planning, performance tracking and gap analysis.
- The role holder will also Coordinate Regional Sales activities, liaising with ZBMs, HO sales support team on Regional inputs and deliverables.
Other job expectations include:
- First of all, To provide zonal and regional reports and analyses on daily/weekly/monthly pipeline sales – eg Daily, weekly & monthly Sales Analysis, Reporting & Tracking
- To provide reports on daily/weekly/monthly market development activities – Daily, weekly & Monthly Reporting and tracking of Market Impact Team activities
- To provide reports on Regional Operations Performance
- Also, To coordinate sales activities with other departments to ensure seamless correlation
- Also, To coordinate regional review meetings
- To coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the success of regional review meetings monthly or whenever they take place
- Also, To coordinate regional CP forums
- To coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the success of regional CP forums
- Graduate degree
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms, FMCG environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Analytical Skills
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online