Java Developer – Jumia Pay at Jumia Nigeria
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer – Jumia Pay
Job type: Full time
- Jumia Pay is a new and free online payment service that enables you to send payments online securely, instantly, and cost-effectively.
In particular you will;
- Design and implementation of web-based back-end components that are high-performing and scalable.
- Participate and improve development processes such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban along with strong robust coordination processes related to software release, deployment and testing.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Java / J2EE developement with Spring framework, especially with modules such as Web, JMS, transactions with Core container.
- Also, Excellent Knowledge in Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Also, Strong experience with Maven;Strong experience with ORM (Hibernate) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- A strong sense for code quality, following/defining coding guidelines and experience with Unit-Testing and SonarQube.
- Also, Experience working with a large code-base and version systems, ideally GIT.
- Pro-activeness, team player and positive attitude.
- Also, Adaptable, meticulous, innovative with good problem solving skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online