Head of Customer Service, Jumia Pay at Jumia Nigeria
Head of Customer Service, Jumia Pay at Jumia Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Service, Jumia Pay
Job Type: Full time
- Jumia Pay is a new and free online payment service that enables you to send payments online securely, instantly, and cost-effectively.
- The Jumia Pay Head of Customer Service role is a unique opportunity to help drive our efforts to improve customer satisfaction on JumiaPay payments and their entire online shopping journey.
- This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the customer experience and as a result better customer loyalty and retention.
- This role calls for a rare combination of proactive thinking, payment industry knowledge & interpersonal ability to manage relationships, issues and topics with customers and with all teams across the organisation.
In particular you will:
- Directly supervise the JumiaPay customer service team and ensure the team’s activities are aligned to the departmental and company objectives.
- Actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in customer service standard within call/mail payment inquires and troubleshooting.
- Distil customer insights into business recommendations by identifying meaningful customer indicators and trends and by performing root cause analysis to improve the payment experience of JumiaPay customers.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the customer service function.
- Support projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build the business cases and plans for improving specific customer issues.
- Work closely with other merchants customer support teams (Mall, Food, travel) on pay related issues.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Necessary interactions with payment partners and providers to ensure seamless experience for the customers.
- Organise trainings on customer retention and experience for the team.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Also, At least 5 years experience in customer centric roles such as operations, project management or process improvement.
- Also, Experience in organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements.
- Payment related customer experience will be a plus.
- Also, Ability to think strategically and attention to detail.
- AAdvanced skills in office tools (e.g. Excel and Google Suites) and Sales force.
- Experience in creative problem-solving and ability to see beyond what is presented as an issue or question to develop solutions for customers and the business.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online