Finance Officer at Viva Cinemas
Finance Officer at Viva Cinemas. As a matter of fact, Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The Finance Officer performs a variety of financial and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures.
- He analyses and prepares financial and management reports as well as provides accurate and timely financial information to Line Manger and the Management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors the cash flow, the goods flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Also, Develops system for the maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Also, Maintains an efficient financial information system.
- Prepares periodic financial reports, statement of performance account and financial position
- Also, Ensures compliance with defined accounting policies and financial reporting standards.
- Also, Performs financial analysis as required
- Provides assistance with stock reconciliation and reports at our fashion retail and cinema outlets as required.
- Also, Prepares, fills and ensures prompt remittance of all statutory payments towards including VAT, PAYE tax, employee and Company pension contributions.
- Liaise with Auditors/ Tax consultant and external Auditors (FIRS/LIRS etc.) on various audit activities.
- Also, Perform periodic ledger, creditors, repayment and bank reconciliations as required.
- Oversees POS and Bank collection.
- Manage the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracy of company’s financial position.
- Finally, Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Software/computers/ Microsoft office.
- Also, Good financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and people management skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting and Finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CMA.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in Accounting/ Finance.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject.