SDT Field Engineer I at Weatherford Nigeria
SDT Field Engineer I at Weatherford Nigeria. As a Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Job Title: ISDT Field Engineer I
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Field operations
- To be involved with onshore preparation and installation of Fishing equipment.
- Check equipment on location and maintain associated paperwork in-line with Weatherford and the Client Company polices procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for following all operational and procedural activities within his remit. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of job specific processes as well as the safe and efficient utilisation of Weatherford equipment.
- Liaise on location with the Operator / Client. Ensure that the daily report to town is sent and complete the sequence of events. To ensure that all job associated paperwork is handed in a timely manner including updating equipment asset folders.
- Working in workshop preparing and redressing Fishing related equipment prior to and after installations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience
- Knowledge of rig systems and drilling/completion/production operations
- The ability to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online