Sales Representatives (Imo) at Fadac Resources and Services
Sales Representatives (Imo) at Fadac Resources and Services. As a matter of fact, Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion they are in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Also, Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Also, Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Also, Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Also, Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Also, Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Finally, Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Also, Maximum age of 27 years
- Also, Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Also, Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Applicants should reside in lekki and environs.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates must reside in Imo State.