Quality Control & Performance Manager at Alan & Grant
Quality Control & Performance Manager at Alan & Grant. As a matter of fact, Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Job Title: Quality Control & Performance ManagerLocation
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
- The Quality Control and Performance Manager will work with other staff to establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed performance target.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Lead and direct all quality control activities for the hospital including patient care and relations, compliance, risk management and safety, performance improvement, and infection control.
Also, Develops strategic plans and policies for improved quality throughout the hospital and works with top management to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
Establish quality standards and performance improvement program for all departments and staff within the functional area
Assess customer requirements, setting customer service standards and ensuring that these are met
Ensures customer service orientation both internally and externally
Also, Prepare management and technical reports and customers’ charters
Also, Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
Develop a performance management framework that would support the value and strategic goal of the organization.
Set performance target plans for individual employee and teams respectively
Also, Monitor ongoing performance and give feedback to employee
Also, Review and evaluate performance appraisal and recommend adequate training needs
Develop a performance outcome frame work that would include coaching and monitoring of employee
Finally, Develop a reward and recognition system for high flyer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Also, Minimum five (5) years of directly related experience in quality monitoring and performance improvement, or similar quality field in Health Sector.
- Also, Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Government Legislations and policies.
- Also, Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programmes and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Also, Must be result oriented
- Experience in conducting trainings on Customer Service and Process adherence.
- Finally, Experience in Medical Accreditation Processes is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online