Medical Officer at Lakeshore Cancer Center – Sigma Consulting
Medical Officer at Lakeshore Cancer Center – Sigma Consulting. Sigma Consulting – Our client, Lakeshore Cancer center, a health service company that seeks to provide healthcare solutions to families, loved ones and friends of Nigerians in Diaspora is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Reporting to: Chief Medical Officer
Job Type: full-time
- Will include among others developing and compiling management (Diagnosis, Investigations, treatment and follow-up protocols) for the various medical conditions. Developing guides and procedures for each client.
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems and medications.
- Also, Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
- Also, Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Also, Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Also, Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage and schedule given the patient’s condition and allergies.
- Also, Discusses any possible side effects to medication with patient.
- Finally, Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene and methods for prevention of disease.
- MBBS, MBCh, MD, with 2 to 3 years experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Also, Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Also, Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online