Lecturer I at Christopher University
Lecturer I at Christopher University. As a matter of fact, Christopher University is a private university approved by the Federal Government on February 25, 2015 and licensed by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to begin academic operations on March 5, 2015. The University is located on a spacious land area of over 100 HECTARES and situated in Mowe, Lagos / Ibadan express way, a minute drive from Redemption camp, and 30 minutes drive from Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
We need lecturers who can lecture in any of the Departments/Programmes below:
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Political Science
- History & Diplomatic Studies
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree in their field of specialization from a recognized university with at least 4 years of teaching, research and other relevant experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates must also show evidence of scholarly publications in both local and international journals.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies each of their Applications, credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and three Referees Reports (in sealed envelope), The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in the order stated below:
- Personal Data:
- FULL Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and Their Ages
- Educational Background (With Dates)
- Work Experience (With Dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Any Other Relevant Information