Obstetrician Gynaecologist at Medecins Sans Frontieres – France
Obstetrician Gynaecologist at Medecins Sans Frontieres – France. As a matter of fact, Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Obstetrician Gynaecologist
Location: Jahun, Jigawa
Start date: 15 June
Type of Contract: Fixed term contract / 208 hours / month Roster, flexibility required
Main Purpose of the Position
- To provide support to the project medical team by giving specialized consultation, clinical and surgical management of obstetric and gynecological patients and to improve and reinforce the quality of obstetrics and gynecology care according to MSF standards.
- First of all, Provide health care related to gynecology and obstetrics to patients in the project, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Also, Share the tasks with national GPs in management of obstetric patients; support clinical thinking and decision making, ensure safe management, and coach GPs
- Also, Ensure in collaboration with medical activity manager/MTL the implementation of MSF clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools
- Also, Participate in the maternal mortality review process / Nearmiss ( record in the dedicated tool, analysis and presentation)
- Also, Participate in collaboration with the head nurse and the Midwife manager the maintenance and running of the gynecological equipment and drug consumption, preparing new orders when required and ensuring its rational use as well as that pharmacy stock level are permanently updated and available.
- Participate in the Plan and supervision of the HR associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal/external communication) of the gynecological staff or other staffs
- Finally, Participate in the maternal mortality review process / Nearmiss ( record in the dedicated tool, analysis and presentation)
- Education: Essential, Gynecology specialist diploma
- Experience: Essential at least 1 year certified work experience in Gynecology
- Language: Pidgin and English required; Haoussa will be an additional
- Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Competencies: Results Teamwork Flexibility Commitment Stress management
Monthly Gross salary of N650,000 Naira (Six hundred fifty thousand naira only) per month plus 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month of gross salary.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents stated below to:
Jahun Surgical Project,
Unguwar Turaki, Along Kafin Hausa Road,
Behind Upper Sharia Court Jahun / Jahun Local Government Area,
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to Provide
- Cover Letter
- Also, Updated CV
- Also, Copies of diploma(s) and work certificate(s) relevant for the position
- ID copy
- Application envelope should be identified with: “Obstetrician Gynaecologist – Jahun”
- Also,Only complete and relevant applications will be considered in the process.
- Also, Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- Paper application: No document will be given back to the applicant. Only provide copies.