Voice Product Executive at Airtel Nigeria
Voice Product Executive at Airtel Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Voice Product Executive
- The position is a key role within Nigeria that will be responsible for ensuring that Airtel’s Voice subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- The holder will also drive strategic initiatives in the area of data services, analytics and performance reporting and tracking for Voice products.
- Other job objectives include – documentation, training and high customer satisfaction when it comes to everything Voice services including market insight and competition tracking; deep understanding of consumer behavior, social trends, technology changes, OTT services and trends, revenue generation, project management, solution design and integration and market / consumer requirements. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
Other job expectations include:
- Voice Revenue, Usage and Retention – Leverage Voice and market research to get insights into consumer behavior and preferences and drive future programs and promotions
- Customer Analysis – Provide customer behavioral analysis
- Reporting – Provide daily, weekly and monthly product/campaign performance reports and management report
- Monitor KPIs of the Voice Segment and analyze Voice to generate new ideas on product modification
- Product Development and Support – Support to project manages technical development of products.
- Business Analysis – Determine the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns on Voice Products
- Environmental scanning and report on the relationship between the environmental / competitive activities and usage trend
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product Voice analysis.
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills