Station Supervisor at Rainoil Limited
Station Supervisor at Rainoil Limited. As a matter of fact, Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Supervisor
Ref No: RO-00078
Specialization: Retail Station Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for ensuring a hitch free running of the retail stations in line with the safety standards and approved budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opens the station daily and ensures it is fit to run for the day, as well as securing it when activities are closed
- Takes meter readings, dips underground tanks to confirm stock quantity at keeps a log of the readings
- Executes the front-line coordination of the sales activities of the pump attendants
- Responds to any issues or queries that may arise from customers or fuel pump attendants in the discharge of their duties
- Liaises with external stakeholders who come for enquiries concerning Rainoil Products
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the quantity of stock sold for the day
- Prepares daily and weekly reports to the station manager concerning the activities that have occurred in the station
- Coordinates the offloading of stock to the station’s tanks from the trucks
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards
- Prepares retail stations’ inventory reports to ensure products are tracked and are always available at outlets
- Minimum of an OND in a Social science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ relevant experience in the Retail Marketing/Sales unit of an organisation in the oil & gas industry.