French Speaking Travel Advisor – Jumia Travel at Jumia Nigeria
French Speaking Travel Advisor – Jumia Travel at Jumia Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: French Speaking Travel Advisor – Jumia Travel
Job type: Full Time
- Jumia Travel is a hotel/flights booking website that provides travellers with the perfect place/flight they need at the best price from more than 25,000 hotels in Africa and more than 200,000 hotels around the world.
- Be part of the Bilingual (French) team that represents Jumia Travel as the top hotel booking, flight booking and travel portal.
In particular you will:
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat.
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer& complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hotel’s staff
- Completion of service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Building and leading cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Mininmum of 4 years working experience in the travel industry.
- Strong communication skills in English and French.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills and will be customer obsessed.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online