Education Management Information Systems Officer at American University of Nigeria
Education Management Information Systems Officer at American University of Nigeria. As a matter of fact, The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for:
Job Title: Education Management Information Systems Officer
Location: Adamawa /Gombe (Please indicate duty station you prefer on your application)
Department: Atiku Center (AENEN)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Three (3) Years
Summary of Position
- The Education Management Information Systems Officer reports to the Deputy Director Education Management Information Systems.
- Also, S/he will work with state partners to develop their data collection, management and use skills to improve classroom instructions.
- He will mentor state partners in the use of statistical software for education monitoring and planning while training them on reporting and use of the information.
- BSc in Mathematics/Statistics with 3 years EMIS experience or
- Also, MSc in Mathematics/Statistics with 1 years EMIS experience
- Also, 1 years’ Experience participating in designing and conducting education census
- 4 years teaching experience
- Also, Versatile in use of statistical software (to be tested)
- Good ICT skills (to be tested).
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.