DevOps Engineer at VAM Systems – Bahrain
DevOps Engineer at VAM Systems – Bahrain. As a matter of fact, VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- VAM Systems is currently looking for DevOps Engineer for our Bahrain operations.
- Work closely with members of the development, tests, and operations teams to troubleshoot build breaks, enforcement of software quality standards, and proper communication of the package’s installation steps to operations for both non-production and production environments.
- Continue development and maintenance of the automated software build process;
- Work closely with each product family to develop new DevSecOps features and capabilities;
- Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality;
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization’s agile project lifecycle
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures.
Education / Certifications:
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline
Knowledge & Experience:
- First of all, Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Prior experience with continuous integration, test automation and/or DevSecOps on iterative software development projects using tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Team City and/or Bamboo.
- Also, Experience with design and documenting technical solutions related to continuous integration and continuous deployment. Experience with automation frameworks like Robot Framework, Specflow, Jbehave, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit.
- Also, Experience with scripting languages, such as Ruby, PowerShell, Bash, Perl, etc.
- Experience using GIT source code control
- Also, Familiar working with any Open Source Automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Watir, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015 or later
- Also, Automated Deployment experience on Windows Server / Linux RHEL platforms
- MS Build familiarity, including debugging Continuous Integration build failures
- Also, Windows server administration from application configuration and deployment perspectives
- Familiarity with Linux or UNIX (administration, installing, patching)
- Also, BDD Testing Frameworks such as Pester and RSpec
- Also, Experience with agile project management tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Also, Must be a team player and work in a collaborative team environment
- Also, Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Finally, Experience Required : 5Years.
Terms and conditions
- Joining time frame: 2 weeks
- The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in MS Word format at the earliest, to:email@example.com
For more enquiry, please call: + 91 (0)476 2684924.