Lecturer I (Natural & Applied Sciences) at the Western Delta University
Lecturer I (Natural & Applied Sciences) at the Western Delta University. As a matter of fact, The Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State, Nigeria – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
College: Natural & Applied Sciences
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic vacancy in the under-listed departments:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Also, Department of Basic and Industrial Chemistry:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Also, Department of Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Department of Geology & Petroleum Studies
- Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology:
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science:
- Industrial Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Department of Physics with Electronics.
- Candidates should possess a PhD Degree from a recognized University with three (3) years cognate, teaching and research experience
- Also, Candidate should have at least three (3) publications, two of which must be journal articles, OR an applicant with Master’s Degree plus three (3) years’ experience as Lecturer II with five publications
- Also, Candidates must possess Research and Teaching abilities and experience.
Salary and Allowance
- Salary and Allowance are as obtainable in the Nigerian University System.
Conditions of Service
- Conditions of Service are as approved by the Governing Council of the University.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and photocopies of all relevant Credentials together with detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Name in Full (Surname First in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Working Experience
- Present Employment
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should request their referees to forward references on their behalf directly to “The Registrar” through the address below.
All applications should be sent to:
Western Delta University,
P.M.B. 10, Oghara,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.