Finance & Administrative Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Finance & Administrative Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is out now. Furthermore, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization. In like manner, they promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. Furthermore, AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
More details on Finance & Administrative Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
UNHCR, National Commission for Refugees Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI). Likewise, the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) are leading the refugee response effort in Nigeria. Furthermore, this is to ensure that Cameroonian refugees receive protection and assistance. In like manner, Response efforts are delivered under the overall leadership of the host government. Alongside the Refugee Coordination Model.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Vacancy: Finance & Administrative Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Finance & Administrative Officer Under, the direction of the Senior Accountant.
- Similarly, the Finance & Administrative Officer will he responsible for the provision of administrative.
- Finally, Finance and logistical services to the Finance directorate.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Firstly, Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience is- highly recommended.
- Fluent communication in English
- Furthermore, Fluency in local language
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume/CV. As a matter of facts, this will be done as a single MS Word document to: ahni-F&Ajobs@ahnigeria.org