Entry-level Demonstrator, Welding & Panel Beating at (PAN) Limited
Entry-level Demonstrator, Welding & Panel Beating at (PAN) Limited. Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demonstrator, Welding & Panel Beating
Ref No: PANDWPB042019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Body Works
Reports To: Instructor, Panel Beating & Welding
- Facilitates practical demonstration of learning and instruction in Welding & Panel Beating to trainees undergoing Technical training in PLC.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conducts practical demonstration of welding & panel beating learning instruction in the workshop.
- Provides guidance and coaching to trainees during classes and simulation exercises.
Education & Experience
- National Technical Certificate. C&G or any relevant technical qualification will confer an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of Technical training and the capacity development sector is of critical advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of automotive welding & panel beating
- Communication skills
- Computer skills.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online