Community Mobilization Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Community Mobilization Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is out now. Furthermore, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization. In like manner, they promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. Furthermore, AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
More details on Community Mobilization Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
UNHCR, National Commission for Refugees Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI). Likewise, the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) are leading the refugee response effort in Nigeria. Furthermore, this is to ensure that Cameroonian refugees receive protection and assistance. In like manner, Response efforts are delivered under the overall leadership of the host government. Alongside the Refugee Coordination Model.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Vacacy: Community Mobilization Assistant
Location: Kwande, Benue
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Community Mobilization Assistant will support the Community Mobilization Officer (CMQ).
- Likewise, ensure effective mobilization and engagement with communities for successful campaigns aimed at expanding access to health & nutrition and training.
- The MA will also support development and implementation of community-driven approaches to treatment and care; and facilitating stronger linkages.
- Finally, partnerships between the public health sector and civil society groups.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in sociology Community Development.
- Similarly, Social Work and Social Administration or Social Sciences.
- Furthermore, must be computer literate (MS Office Packages/Internet)
- Competency and skills in community engagement and understanding of Nutrition, health amid gender issues; sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Similarly, understanding of political and ethical iss,ues.
- Likewise, Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assist a,ice
- Finally, Minimum three (3 years working experience with ING Os, NGOs and/or CBOs
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume/CV. As a matter of facts, this will be done as a single MS Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org