Account Manager (Sales, Additives) at Eunisell Limited
Account Manager (Sales, Additives) at Eunisell Limited. As a matter of fact, Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
Job Title: Account Manager
Departments: Sales, Additives
- The Account Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients
- This includes identifying and selling prospects, explaining our products and services to customers and potential customers and guiding them through their purchase process
- We are seeking candidates who are persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and administer client accounts
- Develop new customers and also monitor existing customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to appropriate company staff.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our products
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from client visits.
- Visit potential clients
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Offer after-sales support services
- Meet regular sales targets
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Liaise between customers and internal team.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical team
Minimum Educational Requirement
- B.Sc./HND in Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry or related field.
- Required: 2-4 years Sales/Marketing experience in related sector.
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Client relationship Skill
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.
Note: Eunisell Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs or its prospective employees for any reason before, during and after the selection process.