Account Director at Aldelia Group
Account Director at Aldelia Group. As a matter of fact, Aldelia Group – Our client, a Holding Management company is seeking to recruit suiatbly qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Director
Job type: Full-time
Level: Senior level
- Preferred candidate will be responsible for client relationship management and the development of marketing communications strategies in line with client’s briefs.
- First of all, First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Also, Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a sales, marketing or media environment
- Also, Intimate understanding of key customer environment and strategic priorities to build value propositions which drive revenue growth
- Professional Qualification – APCON, NIMN
- Also, Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Also, Effective relationship-building skills.
- Finally, Working knowledge and experience utilizing CRM to manage day to day activities.
Key Competencies Required:
- Planning, Business Research and Analysis
- Also, Ensure the inclusion of data-driven research and insight to the planning and implementation process of each client campaign and brief
- Also, Marketing & Business Development
- Collaboration and Account Management
- Also, Interface, coordinate and manage all internal stakeholders to deliver quality work to client within the agreed timelines
- Also, Financial and Project Management
- Drive the team to meet targets for billings, revenue, profit and cash flow
- Also, Talent Management
- Finally, Manage performance of reports and ensure relevant training and development interventions are implemented to sustain performance
Very attractive salary and benefits.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online