Smarter Grid International Vacancy for a Business Development Manager
Smarter Grid International Vacancy for a Business Development Manager. These is a leading Nigerian company, developing and distributing solar systems and appliances. Our product meets the Lighting Global Quality Standards for the services of homes, offices and businesses in emerging economies.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- First of all, Seek out and Identify new business opportunity
- Also, Seek ways to improve business operations
- Also, Stay in touch of trend and changes in business world
- Act as liaison between the client and the company and allocate team resources to align with clients’ needs and overall priorities.
- Drive the business sustainably, that is, generate sufficient revenue to cover cost.
- think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Arrange meetings with existing and potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Also, Carry out market research and customer/clients surveys to assess client satisfaction, demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Marketing Executives to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Marketing Executives’ sales and activity performance.
- Develop long term marketing plans and strategies to penetrate new markets and ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Deal with all clients’ request in a professional, friendly and standardized manner and be responsible for all account management for existing clients.
- Maintain and increase our clientele, i.e. increase customers’ base, create demand and awareness for company’s brand and services.
- Also, Maintain and update customer database.
- Also, Make strategic and tactical decisions as regards the marketing department and make strong recommendations about improvement and way forward.
- Manage the marketing department to ensure clients receive effective service and timely information about any new development.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Also, Provide regularly scheduled status reports to clients executives and project managers.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance and report to the General Manager on marketing related issues.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Finally, Undertake any other duties as may be assigned to you by the Chairman & Managing Directors
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Good IT skillProfessional manner and presentable appearance
- Possess tenacity to seek and drive new business and meet/exceed target
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
Application Closing Date30th January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com