Senior Research Fellow (Education) at the (NISER)
Towards attaining this mission, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who must be Nigerian nationals to fill the vacant research position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
The following are the specific areas of specialisations for which applications may be submitted:
- Educational Management/Economics
- Labour/Industrial Relations
- Measurement and Evaluation
- First of all, Interested applicants must possess a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in the relevant field from a recognised University with at least Nine (9) years of Research (of which at least three years must be at the Research Fellow I level or its equivalent in a research/academic institution.
- Also, Candidates must show evidence of a minimum of Twelve (12) Scholarly Publications in peer-reviewed internationally rated journal/outlets and an identifiable contribution to knowledge in field of specialization.
- Also, The applicant must demonstrate clear potentials for academic leadership in research.
- Finally, Ability to manage training programs will be an added advantage
Conditions of Service
The appointment, which is to commence early 2019, is a career track position subject to standard academic service conditions.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and detailed CV stating:
- Marital Status,
- Also provide State, L.G.A.,
- Also, Academic Qualifications,
- Experience in Research,
- Also, Publications (if any) and enclose two photocopies copies of relevant credentials.
- Finally, They should also indicate names of three referees and their addresses.
All applications should reach the:
Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER),
P.M.B. 5, U.I P.O.Box,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- First of all, Applicants should request their referees to send reports on them under confidential cover direct to the “Director Administration” from whom further details may be obtained.
- Also, NISER is an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and is federal character compliant. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, religion, marital status, physical or mental disability or other factors protected by-law.
- Finally, Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.