Network Administrator at Samuel Adegboyega University
Network Administrator at Samuel Adegboyega University. Vacancy available for a Network Administrator at Samuel Adegboyega University. Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State is a private faith-based University, founded by The Apostolic Church Nigeria (TACN), LAWNA Territory.
Job Title: Network Administrator
- First of all, Manage and configuring Network devices
- Also, Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Also, Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Also, Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- First of all, Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc or HND.
- Also, Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Also, Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Finally, Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
Application Closing Date
9th November 2018.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org