Enterprise Solutions Architect at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Enterprise Solutions Architect at the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Vacancy available for an Enterprise Solutions Architect at the Nigerian Stock Exchange. The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Architect
Report to: Head, Enterprise Innovation Hub
Department: Enterprise Innovation Hub
Grade: Enterprise Solutions Arc.
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- The job scope of the Enterprise Solutions Architect will primarily entail analysis, design and development (building) business solutions for the Enterprise Innovation Hub.
- The prospective candidate is expected to be versatile with software architecture models and frameworks, be versed with the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and the Agile Methodology in software development.
- S/he will work within a highly skilled team to translate business needs into robust and integrated technology solution. S/he will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging problems and building innovative applications.
- First of all, Write clean and “DRY” code
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Partner closely with the design & product teams to craft great product experience
- Also, Be a craftsman or craftswoman
- Deliver code in an agile team environment
- Also, Assist with application deployments in our cloud environments e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Also, Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive the system improvement
- Technical requirement Solid experience building RESTful APIs
- Also, Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Github, Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Experience working with either Webpack, Gulp or Babel
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- You should have Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others
- Finally, Mobile Apps development skills and, DOTNET experience will be an advantage
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering, Physical Sciences or any related technical fields
- 5+ years’ experience building backend applications using any of the following frameworks; Rails, NodeJs, Spring, Hibernate, Phoenix, ExpressJS.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving