Production Manager at Owens and Xley
Production Manager at Owens and Xley. Vacancy available for a Production Manager at Owens and Xley. Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Food Production Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- We are seeking a Food Production Company is looking to hire a Production Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the production arm of the company, ensuring it meets the company’s goals and objectives and ultimately customer’s satisfaction.
Function of the Role
- Oversee day to day operations
- Oversee production processes
- Assess project and resource requirements
- Plan and organize production schedule
- Ensure optimal product quality and maximum profit
- Set and implement standards, procedures and processes for producing high quality products
- Work with sales and marketing department to develop and implement strategies for driving sales
- Set and enforce safety procedures and guidelines for operations
- Organize relevant training sessions
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Prepare periodic reports on operations
- Perform other duties as required by management
- 2-5 years experience in a Food Production Company.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is a must.
- Must reside on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org