Chief Security Officer at Presco Plc
Chief Security Officer at Presco Plc. Vacancy available for a Chief Security Officer at Presco Plc. Presco Plc is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location:Benin City, Edo
- Candidates applying for this position must be Ex-Service or Military Officers or possess relevant qualification.
- Applicant must possess minimum of ten years relevant work experience in similar position
- Must be computer literate
- Must be above 50 years
- Ensure, on a day-to-day basis, proper surveillance over life and property in the company and other designated places
- Provide professional advice to ensure that strategies adopted meet all internal and external services delivery requirement
- Be proactive in relation to identifying, managing crisis, resolving complex risks issues and mitigating activities in response to security related emergency situations
- Applicants must have in the past exhibited considerable degree of competence, responsiveness and demostrable integrity in security matters in a similar organization
- Must be in good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of a Chief Security Officer.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061, Benin City,
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our “Head Office” at Obaretin