Associate Professor at Legacy University
Associate Professor at Legacy University. Vacancy available for a Associate Professor at Legacy University. Legacy University, The Gambia, is a private Bilingual University par excellence approved by the government of the Gambia as a Comprehensive Educational Institution focused on teaching, learning, research and community service.
Job Title: Associate Professor
Location: The Gambia
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill vacant position in the underlisted programmes of the University:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Environmental Health
- Community Health
- Veterinary Medicine
- Health Informatics
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Law and Jurisprudence
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate and Property Management
- Petroleum Engineering
- Fabrics Design Technology
- Cartography and Geoinformatics
- Film Making and Cinematography
- Holders of PhD Degrees with specialization in the relevant disciplines applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project designs, monitoring and administrative leadership of at least 7 years of post qualification experience of teaching and research.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit a Typewritten and signed application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Marital Status
- Number of Children (if married)
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic/Professional and other qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience (Post held, duration and salary earned with evidence of pay slips where necessary), and Three referees.