Stock Controllers at Viva Cinemas
Stock Controllers at Viva Cinemas. Vacancy available for a Stock Controllers at Viva Cinemas. Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Stock Controller is responsible for managing stock, reducing business costs and increasing sales.
- He/she is expected to control stock movement, delivery, issuance, inventory and stock holding to avoid losses or theft.
- Ensuring a smooth ordering and timely delivery of concession from suppliers.
- Analyzing sales records and forecasting future customer needs; analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate stock management.
- Taking cognizance of buying trends & customer needs when placing orders.
- Stock items are received in the approved quantities and in good condition.
- All stock items are stored in their appropriate units.
- Managing stock levels, ensuring fast moving, slow moving, damaged stocks are flagged to the Cinema and Brand Manager.
- Performing weekly stock counting and advising store manager on customer needs
- Daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of stock.
- Providing Cinema Manager and Brand Manager with regular stock updates.
- Conducting daily stock issuance to team members and reconciliation to avoid or report stock loss and damage immediately.
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of an OND in a relevant field
- One-year work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated analytical prowess – with strong Excel skills for stock keeping
- Numerical skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Team working skills
- Organizational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ikeja / Stock Controller / Mayowa Johnson”.