Senior Research Analyst (SRA) at (CREM) Nigeria
Senior Research Analyst (SRA) at (CREM) Nigeria. Vacancy available for a Senior Research Analyst (SRA) at (CREM) Nigeria. Centre for Research in Enterprise & Action in Management (CREM) Nigeria is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, workforce management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa.
CREM is set to equip organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities. CREM’s focus is on People, Process and Technology and service on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Senior Research Analyst (SRA)
- We are looking for a senior research analyst who can effectively supervise researches, explain research process and findings, analyze data and prepare implications
- The position will be given to a candidate that can work productively at a high level of quality, working constructively on their own or with others.
- A Degree in Social Sciences
- At least 5 years of full time experience working in an applied research setting in a management role
- Formal training in social science research methods and a strong understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of statistical software as well as qualitative research methods
- Detail oriented and ability to keep accurate well organized records
- Experience evaluating performance and analysis data/ metrics
- Ability to be flexible and work carefully and quickly to meet demand of projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate capability in managing project tasks.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s only to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word or Pdf format.)