Risk Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Risk Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange. VRisk Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange. The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Job Title: Risk Manager
Department: Enterprise Risk Management Group
Report to: Compliance Officer (Risk)
Grade: Risk Manager
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Friday, November 16, 2018
- The Risk Manager is responsible for implementing risk policies and processes across the organisation and works closely with all Departments/Units across the organisation.
- Responsible for identifying and mitigating risk, assessing risk tolerances, and monitoring risk performance at the Exchange.
- Supports the Chief Risk Officer in its implementation, review and approval of the enterprise-wide risk and governance framework which includes the Exchange’s risk culture, risk appetite, and risk limits
- Actively monitors the risk-taking activities and risk exposures to ensure they are in line with the Council-approved risk appetite, risk limits and corresponding liquidity limits
- Spearhead the integration of ERM to the Exchange’s strategic plan, and align strategic goals to performance metrics, compliance data, and other necessary factors
- Provides leadership on risk related issues and serve has a strategic partner to all departments
- Maintain risk register for all departments of the Exchange and develop in conjunction with relevant business units, risk controls for managing identified risks
- Develop and implement an annual risk plan for managing risks at the Exchange
- Provide support, education, and training to staff to build risk awareness within the Exchange
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant degree in, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Statistics Business Administration or a similar field, with 5-10 years’ experience in risk management
- Relevant professional qualification such as FRM will be an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of, Risk Management, Internal Control, Audit. Compliance, Information Security
- Analytical Thinking
- Financial Risk Management
- Numeric Skills
- Risk Management
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Work
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online