Procurement Assistant at Action Against Hunger International
Procurement Assistant at Action Against Hunger International Vacancy available for a Procurement Assistant at Action Against Hunger International.
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Location: Monguno, Borno
Job Type: Full Time
- The Procurement Assistant is based in Monguno, Borno State reports to Procurement Officer
- The Procurement Assistant is required to support the implementation of procurement activities ensuring successful delivery in program implementation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Obtain quotations for both direct and negotiated procedures within a week of assignment.
- Negotiate with suppliers for competitive pricing.
- Contribute towards the development of procurement plans and processes.
- Maintain proper files for procurement documents and establish electronic archives for all purchase dossiers and other logistics documents.
- Create functional system of dispatch and receipt acknowledgement for purchases.
- Track vehicles used on behalf of Monguno base for goods dispatch and passenger movement.
- Other task as assigned.
- Degree in Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain or any other equivalent course.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in office administration and procurement.
- Experience in logistics and stock control.
- Good capacity to work in a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Application Clsoing Date
5.00 pm, 21st September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Advert may close before the due date once we receive application from qualified candidates
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.