Piping Construction Manager at Dangote Group
Piping Construction Manager at Dangote Group. Vacancy available for a Piping Construction Manager at Dangote Group. The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: Piping Construction Manager
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are hiring senior managers, holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering with experience in construction of refineries /petrochemical plants/process plants.
- We are looking for Piping Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Hands on experience in erection of piping of different metallurgy such as carbon steel, Alloy Steel, LTCS, SS, lined pipe etc Pipe routing shall be in different elevations and in underground as well.
- Piping locations are within refinery units (crude, RFCC, Alkylation, Sulphur blocks, power plant etc), Tankage and in OSBL areas.
- Experience in quality check and inspection – NDT, UT, pneumatic & Hydro test etc. Knowledge in pipe supports & supporting.
- Co-ordination with different on site agencies such as Field engineering, fab shop, stores, quality department, contractors and clients. Instantaneous decision making for scheduled implementation is a requirement.
- Experience in fabrication and in Field engineering is an added advantage.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 20 years work experience
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online