Human Resources Manager at Sunray Ventures
Human Resources Manager at Sunray Ventures. Vacancy available for a Human Resources Manager at Sunray Ventures. Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
- To manage Sunray Ventures group Human Resources (“HR”) function through development and implementation of all HR programs and to assist senior management in establishing and achieving strategic goals and priorities through the group’s HR.
Manage staff and coordinate required recruiting in accordance with the group’s policies and applicable regulations and assisting senior management to:
- Outline key performance indicators for employees.
- Appraise employees’ performance and guide professional development.
- Reward and disciplining employees.
- Address employee relations issues and other related human resources developments.
- Oversee and manage of all HR contracts.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships within the group.
- Develop, manage and oversee the functional HR budget and manage expenses within budget allocations.
- Lead all activities related to hiring new staff, employment legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures, compliance, day-to-day development and HR initiatives.
- Provide HR management coaching and counselling to Group and business leadership to effectively meet business line goals.
- Lead and direct HR activities and initiatives associated with any change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to senior management as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to the GMD.
- May be responsible for payroll functions as appropriate, depending on the structure of the relevant businesses within the group.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or Educational equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience including direct line management experience and experience operating with senior/executive management teams
- Professional HR accreditation
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound coaching and counselling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work in a Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Good attention to detail
- You are discrete and protect confidential information
- You are pleasant, tactful and approachable throughout the workday
- Have strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures
- Willing to learn and constantly strive to improve your performance
- Bonus scheme
- Above market remuneration
- Essential Benefits
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online