Emirates Group Customer Sales & Service Agent I
Emirates Group Customer Sales & Service Agent I. Vacancy available for an Emirates Group Customer Sales & Service Agent I. Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations.
Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
Job Title: Customer Sales & Service Agent I
Job Code: 180001OX
- To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set service quality levels are achieved for all customer interactions
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to at least GCSE or O’Level standard or equivalent. 2+ years in a contact centre or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry or completion of a Diploma/Degree in Travel and Tourism.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Other languages besides English: As some Contact Centres deal with multi – lingual calls, fluency in a required language will be advantageous.
- Please note that you must have the right to work and live in Lagos.
Salary and Benefits
You’ll earn a tax-free salary and enjoy a competitive package of benefits.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2018 by 8:59:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online