Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence in IHS Towers
Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence in IHS Towers. Vacancy available for a Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence in IHS Towers.
IHS Towers is the largest independent tower operator in Europe, the Middle East and Africa by tower count and the third largest independent multinational tower company globally, with over 23,000 towers. Founded in 2001, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Vacancy: Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence
Current Location: Lagos
- Develop and manage the company’s business plan; optimize portfolios to maximize profitability; and recommend new processes and initiatives that enable the business improve underlying profit.
- Develop the long-term business plan and oversee the financial strategy to achieve plan over time.
- Work closely with various departments to identify, analyze, and recommend various revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives.
- Lead preparation of business cases and other analyses to support decision-making.
- Assist from time to time in preparing all internal management reporting to the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors.
- Drive optimization of the company’s overall site portfolio.
- Develop various investment allocations and justifications to ensure maximize returns.
- Provide inputs to preparation of strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecasts of major variables that significantly impact Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics such as competitor analysis, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections.
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps, and assessments of potential business impacts.
- Coordinate development of the annual market intelligence report.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual cash forecasts.
- Develop financial models to assist business planning and value transactions.
- Execute fundamental and corporate financial analyses.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Administration and other relevant field
- CFA certification or MBA is an added advantage
- 10-15 years working experience
- Big-4 Experience is an added advantage
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional modeling skill
- Negotiation Interpersonal Skills
- Can communicate comfortably in English (oral & writing)
- Have a good sense of customer service
- Very comfortable with Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of Navision GL module
- Firm grasps of relevant reporting standards
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.