Psychologists (South East) at Synapse Services
Psychologists (South East) at Synapse Services. Vacancy available for a Psychologists (South East) at Synapse Services. Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychologist
Locations: South East Central – (Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, and Abia)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Psychology
You are expected:
- To engage in psychological assessments, evaluations and interpretations for diagnosing disorders
- To determine the right treatment approach for clients
- Create an individualized treatment plan for the client
- Discuss pre and post- treatment plans with client
- Provide individual, couples, family and group psychotherapy
- Monitor client progress through regular psychological sessions
- Provide follow up services for clients
- In liaison with your Multidisciplinary team members, formulate a treatment plan
- Business development and NGO activities
- Some administrative function
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
Have a Bachelor’s Degree or preferably a Master’s Degree in Psychology
Minimum of 2 years internship in a mental health setting and/ or paid Clinical experience
Strong communication Skills
Excellent relationship management and business development skills
Proactive problem-solving skills.
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work with minimal supervision
High level of professionalism.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Must have excellent interpersonal skill
The selection process is going to be carried out in 3 stages:
Telephone/ virtual Interview – November 2018: Based on your Resume, if you have the qualifications and the experience that meet our specification, you will be invited to a telephone/ virtual interview.
Online Questionnaire – Mid November 2018: online questionnaire to be filled and sent back to us within 2 weeks.
Face to Face Interview – End of November, 2018: face to face Interview.
Welcome on Board – December, 2018