Project Architect at Bedmate Furniture Limited
Project Architect at Bedmate Furniture Limited. Vacancy available for a Project Architect at Bedmate Furniture Limited. Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
Job Title: Project Architect
- Provide a solid foundational knowledge of the craft.
- Responsible for the overall development and implementation of specific architectural project.
- Coordinate team effort and oversee timely and profitable completion of a project.
- Coordinate the work team, draws designs, and propose budgets.
- Prepare project documents and specifications.
- Translate complex construction documents into accessible and actionable specification sheets to provide vital information regarding the project.
- Prepare material specification documents for certain project elements and develop and maintain a project manual.
- Manage both time schedules and project budgets to ensure that projects are completed on time and within set budgets.
- Highly organized and able to determine which contractors are needed and set project milestones and deadlines.
- Responsible for identifying material needs and costs and develop cost-reduction strategies to ensure profitability.
- Lead production of schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Review documents for quality control evaluations
- Supervise project team
- Coordinate and maintain project schedule
- Coordinate with consultants, meets with suppliers and vendors
- Oversee construction phases of projects
- Actively seek new design and construction methods
- Ensure close-out documentation and project archives are completed
- A Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc) degree program in Architecture
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Professional qualification in project Management is needed
- Minimum of 4/5 years cognate experience
- Proficient in standard industry software.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.