Network Performance Analyst in IHS Towers
Network Performance Analyst in IHS Towers. Vacancy for a Network Performance Analyst in IHS Towers. IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Performance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Extract and analyze network statistics based on performance metrics and service level agreement requirements.
- Measure and prepare service performance report and send to Performance team lead
- Analyze daily end-of-shift reports and tickets from Network Management to generate performance reports and identify discrepancies.
- Intelligently reconcile and correlate key performance metrics obtained from multiple data sources.
- Apply appropriate dispositions and/ or actions to resolve discrepancies
- Work collaboratively with team, customers, and third parties to resolve exceptions.
- Ensure continuous research into more effective ways to carry out network monitoring and SLA reconciliation.
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- Write and submit reports to the Performance Team Lead in all matters relating to the Performance Management unit.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by Performance Team Lead.
- Performance Management
- Computer and Information Management
- End User Support
- Network Operations Management
Education and Experience
- 1st degree in Engineering preferably Electrical/Mechanical/Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field or role
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.