NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2018 NNPC/SNEPCO
National University Scholarship 2018 NNPC/SNEPCO. There is an open National University Scholarship for all at the 2018 NNPC/SNEPCO. This University Scholarship is sponsored by some reputable oil exploration Companies in Nigeria.
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) is the major sponsor. Its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) are all in it. This cooperated companies has joined forces together to sponsor qualified Candidates.
In this light, Qualify candidate are hereby invited to apply. This is free for all applicant who wishes to apply for the 2018 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. This programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. In like manner, it provides yearly grant to the successful applicants. This goes from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
Candidate studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application at https://www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com
Courses of study
- Petroleum Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Computer Science
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
PREREQUISITE FOR APPLICATION
- The Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Eligible candidate must be currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University. The National Universities Commission (NUC) must had approved them.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5 grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account.
- Applications are to be submitted online at https://www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application;
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level.
Application closing date
- All applicant must submit their Applications on or before September 17, 2018.
- The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- Each document submitted online must not exceed 200 KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application. These are completely faux sites which must be avoided. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
- SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and to access the online application portal.
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN Representatives/Agents to assist applicants.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a computer-based test’