Energy & Fluids Specialist in SABmiller Plc
Energy & Fluids Specialist in SABmiller Plc. Vacancy available for an Energy & Fluids Specialist in SABmiller Plc. SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks.
SABmiller Plc, does business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy & Fluids Specialist
Reference Number: SAB-453
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Senior
Opportunity exist in International Breweries Plc., Ilesha for the position of Energy & Fluids Specialist reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Energy & Fluids Specialist will:
- Coordinate effective problem solving and troubleshooting sessions
- Implement Service Level Agreement (SLA) among sister departments and suppliers to ensure strict adherence to requirements.
- Implementation of plant HSE policies
- Reduce total utilities downtime through plant shared learning
- Supervise and Manage overall plant processes
- Regular reporting of the plant KPI with improvement strategies
- Cascade trainings and development modules to the team
- Organize frequent plant audit to ensure regular housekeeping and safety implementation
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.Sc in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Utilities Department or Production Departments with similar facilities
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Key Competencies and Attributes
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Understanding of modern maintenance practices and operation of systems
- Good knowledge of the utilities production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to employee relations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
2019/2020 FRSC recruitment Requirements