Electronic Technician at British American Tobacco Nigeria
Electronic Technician (PMD) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN). Vacancy available for a Electronic Technician (PMD) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN).
Job Title: Electronic Technician (Primary Manufacturing Department-PMD)
Job Number: 4278
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment Type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 1 Electronic Technician to join our Primary Manufacturing Department (PMD) in our Ibadan factory.
- Our new colleague will ensure the reduction of breakdown on PMD machines and achieve maximum availability and efficiency through effective maintenance and provision of electro technical support to all PMD production machineries in line with best practices, at an effective cost, in a hygienic and safe working environment.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Primary Manufacturing Department to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time.
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage.
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plans.
- Continuous observance of safe work policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG industry (preferable).
- Possess analytical problem-solving capability.
- Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Minimize downtime through effective working practices.
- PLC knowledge (Siemens S7 300/400, TwinCAT, Motion Control.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online