Benue Post Utme examination for 2018/19
Benue Post Utme examination for 2018/19. The Benue State University, Makurdi has made a publicity concerning the Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark and registration deadline and timetable for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all Unified Tertary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2018/2019 Academic Session that candidates who scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University. Registration begins from Thursday, 6th September, 2018 to Thursday, 13th September, 2018. The procedure for payment and registration for the Post UTME exercise is as follows:
The registration processes are as follow
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee of two
thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using the following payment procedure:
- candidates are to Visit the school portal click here
- Click on “E-Payment platform” to open the E-Payment page
- Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
Payment category as “POST UTME APPLICATION
- Type in the UTME Registration number,
- Select Session as “2018/2019”
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
For cash payments at Bank;
Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select “Quickteller” from the ATM menu
- Select “Pay Bills”
- Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform
when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
Click here to see the timetable for the Post Utme.