Account Officer at All Queens Kitchen Limited
Account Officer at All Queens Kitchen Limited. Vacancy available for an Account Officer at All Queens Kitchen Limited. All Queen’s Kitchen Limited is an indigenous Nigeria Company solely in for Food and Drinks manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution. Currently, we are exploring dairies and water and presenting packages of product with unique taste and satisfactory nutritional value.
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains general ledger and the transaction management processes of the company.
- Analyses business and financial performance.
- Prepares the annual periodic internal management reports and variance analysis.
- Prepares periodic internal management reports and variance analysis
- The annual statutory financial reports
- Collates and analyses inputs into the preparation of annual budgets.
- Monitors and reports on budget performance
- Reviews and reconciles operational expenditure against budget.
- Reviews and determines the costs of the business processes and services.
- Undertakes profitability analysis to gauge cost effectiveness of business operations.
- Analyses and determines the product cost structures and margin contribution to profit.
- Liaises with internal & external auditors.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive, proactive and timely cash flow statements and bank reconciliation statements
- Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit.
- Prepare and interpret Management accounts to all levels of Management.
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of end of month accounts.
- Prepares and maintains the fixed asset register.
Qualifications and Experience:
- OND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Competencies Required:
- Ability to learn & pay attention to details
- Good at analyzing and resolving financial problems,
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
- Strong knowledge of capturing and reporting data
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications with the position you are applying for as subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only applicants who reside around Sango/Ijoko environ shall be considered.