ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company with people who have competencies in spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design, they build, deployment and Integration. They are also registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria, who gave them the license to operate. Presently, they are recruiting for the vacancy below;
VACANCY; Software Developer (Java)
Job location; Abuja, Nigeria
Slot: 5 persons needed
Core purpose of the job is to;
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Improves existing software programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Investigates new technologies.
The candidate should possess at least a First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with one to three years’ Experience in OCPJP
Understands of software development lifecycle, the tools and processes is needed to develop and maintain software’s.
Proficient in Java is needed
ITIL v3 certifications will be an added advantage
Salaries and Allowances is very encouraging.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, current and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Closing Date of Application; 27th July, 2017.